Monday, May 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN PARTY 2009


I have finally gotten the opportunity to start planning parties again. I am certainly not as great as the other bloggers but I have a hobby goal to be someday. I am oober creative and am a super great hostess. I hope my blogs inspire you as others have inspired me.



My first in a long time event was my daughters haunted house. The school had several rooms. A storytelling forest with the retelling of "One Pitch Black Very Dark Night" I even had someone jump out of the closet dressed like a wolf. There was a toxic waste glow bar, with a maze to touch slime and other creepy things, a graveyard (sand bin) where we tied candy to the end of bones with string for guest to pull out. The fog machine made it really creepy. The Karaoke dance room had classics like Cha Cha and electric slide, we even tried our hands at the Achy Breaky Heart. We had a photo stand and a game room. The game room had a Pirate Plank where friends tried the doughnut bite game, toss the candy corn in the bucket game (a fun mess), and the spider web toss game. The spider web was so cool I kept it up overnight and was the only thing I was able to get a photo of. Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment